August 1st-9th, 2019
NH Eat Local Month will be putting on our 2nd digital scavenger hunt, coinciding with National Farmer’s Market Week! Like last year, you will be able to participate through Instagram by posting photos of items, places, and foods we’ll announce at the beginning of the week. This week-long scavenger hunt will have prizes sponsored by some of our generous partners (stay tuned!)
You can see the list of items to find here.
Participation will be on the social media platform Instagram.
- All products must be made or produced within NH.
- The hunt begins on August 1st and will end at midnight on August 9th (all entries must be submitted during this time period).
- Always ask permission before taking a photo! All photos submitted must be your own.
- All entries must be tagged with #nheatlocalhunt – we will not be able to see your post if it does not include this hashtag.
- Your Instagram must be set to public – unfortunately we have no way to view photos on a private profile!
- Three winners will be randomly selected – you can participate more for more chances to win. Each object found is one entry – finding 3 objects would get you 3 entries, etc…
- If you win one prize you are not eligible to win another.
How to Participate:
- Download the Instagram app on your phone, or use your existing account. Follow the app’s instruction to create an account or log-in. Please make sure to set your account to public.
- Follow @NHEatLocalMonth to see the scavenger hunt list of things to find.
- After finding an item on the list, post the photo to your Instagram account. In the photo’s description, say what the item is and tag it with #nheatlocalhunt so it is counted.
- Continue to post your finds until August 9th at midnight.
- On August 10th, we will assign each entry a number and will randomly draw three winners for our prizes!